Christian Education Department
Our mission is to teach the children/youth/adults in our community, as well as those who attend our services Jesus Christ. We will endeavor to fulfill Proverbs 22:6 “Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.”
Our vision is to:
1. Provide a comfortable atmosphere for unchurched children/youth/adults to hear the complete gospel.
2. Lead children/youth/adults into a saving knowledge of and relationship with Jesus Christ.
3. Develop strong, doctrinally sound Christians who know what they believe and why they believe.
4. Promote, continual spiritual and doctrinal growth.
5. Engage as many people as possible in the training, teaching, and discipleship of our community, city, nation and the world.
6. Inspire children/youth/adults to “go beyond the norm” in their service to God.
Our goals are to:
1. Develop a Sunday School department that is equipped and trained to teach our children what they need to know, with each grade level taking them into a deeper relationship with Christ and a higher knowledge of His word.
2. Engage the children/youth/adults in biblical studies (Bible Study) that are interesting and doctrinally correct (Foundation Doctrine).
3. Prepare our children/youth for a world that is increasingly ungodly.
4. Equip our children/youth/adults with the biblical knowledge necessary to effectively witness and deliver a message of salvation.
5. Develop biblically correct attitudes in our children/youth so they mature in Christ and develop a Christ-centered lifestyle.
6. Inspire a love for God and His word in the hearts, minds, and souls of
7. Inspire our children/youth/adults to be more than pew sitters, but to become pastors, teachers, evangelists, and missionaries.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.